Why Work Here
Working for the Provincial Schools Branch gives you an opportunity to be a part of a world class team and an educational centre of excellence that is recognized as a leader in the field of Deaf, Blind, Deafblind and Learning Disabled education.
Employment opportunities in our Branch come complete with:
- Comprehensive curriculum support in all grades and subject areas
- Small classroom sizes complemented with outstanding resources
- Commitment to your professional and personal growth
- A competitive salary and benefits package
For Support Services Staff
- All employment opportunities offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Encourage & support learning and development.
- Provide developmental opportunities.
- Develop leaders from the ground up.
The Provincial Schools Branch cares about its employees and this is demonstrated through
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Commitment to Work/life balance
- Providing Networking opportunities
- Rewards & Recognition program.
Most importantly we are an equal opportunity employer that respects the dignity and worth of all of our employees. Through our commitment to diversity and inclusiveness the Provincial Schools Branch supports the personal and professional development of each individual so that they may reach their fullest potential and realize a satisfying and enriched career with us.