The Provincial and Demonstration Schools Branch (PDSB) is a branch of the Student Support and Field Services Division of the Ministry of Education and is responsible for the direct operation of five (5) provincial schools and four (4) demonstration schools:
- Three English/American Sign Language (ASL) provincial schools for the Deaf (Belleville, London, Milton)
- One French/Langue des signes québécoise (LSQ) provincial school for the Deaf, blind and deafblind (Ottawa)
- One English-language provincial school for the blind, visually impaired and deafblind (Brantford)
- Three English-language demonstration schools for students who have severe learning disabilities (Belleville, London, Milton)
- One French-language demonstration school for students who have severe learning disabilities (Ottawa)
The provincial and demonstration schools offer the Ontario curriculum at the elementary and secondary levels as well as specialised integrated programming. Qualified teachers employed by the Provincial Schools Authority or seconded from District School Boards deliver the educational programs.