Mission and Vision
Amethyst’s mission is to provide a safe place where students, families and staff find support to learn, grow, discover and ultimately, ” Believe in Themselves.”
- We believe that everyone has the potential for academic, social and emotional growth.
- We believe that every person deserves respect and trust within a safe and caring place.
- We believe that the family is an active part of the Amethyst team.
- We believe that a variety of experiences are necessary for personal growth.
- We believe that everyone’s individuality should be celebrated and expressed according to school policy.
- We believe that Grit and a Growth Mindset are key skills for success.