Mission and Vision
Sir James Whitney students learn in a bilingual environment that is fun, safe and caring.
Sir James Whitney will be known for its focus on learning and citizenship.
Sir James Whitney will be known for graduating students prepared for post-secondary education and the world of work.
Sir James Whitney will be known for its leadership in the Deaf community and the broader community.
Because we believe Sir James Whitney School students learn in a fun, safe, caring and bilingual environment, as a staff, we will:
- Support and show care for each other and students in a team work atmosphere, concentrating on the positive
- Respect individual needs and learning styles
- Foster open communication
- Continue to keep updated in rapidly changing technology
- Plan stimulating experiences for our students
- Be professional
- Develop and promote a positive image of our school in the wider community and network with colleagues in Board programs